Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dear God...

People who know me wouldn't describe me as a god fearing woman. I've always had by back turned on that subject. I grew up going to church, but after taking a few biology classes I began to question it all.  It doesn't help when I read things like:

"always remember your place and always remember to count your blessings, because we deserve none of them yet God is so gracious."


What the heck does that mean? Are you telling me none of us deserve to be happy? Is GOD that intimidating that he wants us to suffer at every turn...and only if you're lucky will you truly see the wonderful blessings he has to offer?


Oh dear I have a lot of questions about this subject, but I don't know if I'll ever accept the answers I receive. I know lots of people who are happy with HIM, and invite HIS love into their hearts...Why am I so against it?



1 comment: