Monday, January 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Right Now...

Just before Christmas I got my Kiehl's FREE lip balm and of course they gave me a few samples. One of those samples was the Midnight Recovery Concentrate...after trying it I had to have it! So for 48$ I have a great solution to make me beautiful. I have noticed my skin looking a bit brighter and softer lately, so perhaps it actually works?!





Next up is Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35.
I love that it's a tinted moisturizer cross between foundation. It evens out my red complexion, and doesn't leave it looking dry or caked on.
 This isn't the right photo, but it's close enough.




MAC Select Moisturecover is another other favourite right now. It conceals my dark under eye circles and blends to perfection. You don't need much, and again doesn't leave my eye area looking dry.




With all this dry, cold weather these products are making me feel great.

1 comment:

  1. That Midnight Recovery is a miracle in a bottle! I love it.

    ReplyDelete