Friday, January 27, 2012

Cars, Cars and More Cars

Rhett thinks its hilarious to shove cars under the stove, and then try and get them with this old plastic golf club. Well he put a few too far under there, and was unable to retrieve them.  It was a real "boys" job, and everyone had to help. Rhett got his flashlight, Jeff got the retrieval tool (real golf club), and Jonas counted how many he could see (6). I love that although the little boys were more of a nuisance, Jeff let them be part of the retrieval mission.


On another note, it's only 2 weeks till baby girl Marshall arrives (she better not be late)! We are all excited and nervous for her arrival. I hope that she will be healthy. I have seriously been thinking about how now that I'm 32 things may not be perfect. I did all the pre-screening for Down Syndrome, but you just never know what the world will send in your direction. Everything will change regardless of the outcome, and I realize I must prepare myself for anything. I think the major factor in my thinking is this birth story I read on a blog yesterday. Heart breaking and lovely all at the same time.


1 comment: