Sunday, November 4, 2012

Harper This Fall

Harper is almost 9 months, and she is still the best baby. Although she is very interested in everything around her, she is still not crawling. Which is just fine with me, seeing as I am busy with 2 other kids that run everywhere. Her smile is so infectious, and she does show her 2 teeth (which she got at 8 months) almost all of the time she is awake. Her favourite thing to do right now is scream. It's not because she's upset, but trying out that voice of hers. The boys and I laugh when she does this. 

Of course with Jonas at school most of the time now, Rhett has really taken on the big brother duties. He is a very good helper and Harper loves to watch him run around. 

I had Jeff take a few pictures of Harper and I (mom's everywhere are hardly in any pictures). Jeff did a wonderful job, and since this fall was amazing the back ground is perfect.




2 comments:

  1. She's such a doll! Great pics, Kris. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! It's true - moms are rarely in the pics! So great you did this.

    ReplyDelete